Sa Health Visiting Medical Specialists Enterprise Agreement

Other public procurement conditions: unrecognized (unrecognized transfer of other leave rights without written agreement) The Principal Clerk appoints a Registrar with superior medical qualifications and a directorship in an established position approved by the employer. Resident – After completing the requirements for and obtaining general registration, a doctor will make progress to, and will be classified as a resident and progress progressive in years 1 to 4. An enterprise agreement is an agreement between an employer and its employees that is covered by the agreement setting the wages and conditions of these workers for a maximum of four years. SAET`s role is to approve the agreement if it meets the specific requirements of the Fair Work Act 1994. Senior Registrar (SREG) is a medial delegate who has successfully completed the first part (or equivalent) of the conditions for admission to a specialized medical school scholarship and who is within two full-time years of completing his specialized training. The appointment to the position of Senior Registrar is valid for up to two years. An SREG1 will move to SREG2 as soon as it has advanced to a full-time year after completing its technical training. Long-term service leave: 6 months of service after 15 years of employment. The service with a public health service recognized by the state, provided such a job was recognized, was within 2 months of starting a job or whether the service was part of a training program in training medicine. It is possible to negotiate payment terms or rates of pay, but if you rely on this negotiation before accepting an intergovernmental position, make sure the details have been provided in writing by your new employer.

In the absence of a written agreement, the terms of award will probably be considered your right and nothing. SAET may also reconcile or give instructions when parties are working to negotiate an agreement. If you have any comments or questions, please contact your supervisor, staff from your local health network or labor relations, department of health and wellbeing. A party to an enterprise agreement may apply for authorization, registration or employment with SAET. If you are a member of a union authorized to represent your industrial interests in the work to be done under the agreement, your union will be your bargaining representative for the agreement, unless you appoint another person as your representative or if you revoke the union status of your representative.